Design services


We can work from drawings and documents provided by your appointed experts, or provide full architectural, design and structural engineering services as part of your project. This can include advising on and applying for planning permission on your behalf, if required.

Alternatively, we have worked with several architectural practices over the years that we can recommend, including: 

Sean & Stephen
Architecture for London
Architecture and Urban Design Bureau
Neu Architects

The links below are useful reference points when planning your project:
Why use an architect?
RIBA’s Working With An Architect on Your Home
Do I Need Planning Permission?