Get Turner has an in-house design team, with qualified architects who work alongside our construction experts. We can either provide stand-alone architectural design, or a full design & build service. Our fees are extremely competitive, as we don’t have the overheads of large architectural practices.
The first step is a site visit and initial briefing to discuss the project. This is followed by a free, itemised fees proposal for the different levels of design work we can provide (based on the RIBA stages).
Once appointed, our architect then develops the design – and associated costs – alongside the client, to ensure that the budget and specification fit their requirements. Our services can include:
If you would prefer to work with one company on your project from start to finish, we can provide a full design & build service. This way, rather than having separate design and building phases, the process is integrated; the builder provides input into the design phase and there is a quicker, smoother transition to the construction phase. Another benefit is that all the many elements of a building project are considered and coordinated by just one team.
In the construction phase, we provide the following services:
See more about the Construction phase.
1. Hackney, E9 – a 1.5-storey rear extension, internal reconfiguration and refurbishment
2. Hackney, E8 – a 1- and 2-storey rear extension, internal reconfiguration and refurbishment
3. Hackney, E8 – full-width ground floor extension, internal reconfiguration and refurbishment
4. Hackney, N1 – side return extension and refurbishment
5. Bow, E3 – a single-storey rear extension and garden reconfiguration