Get Turner can provide a full Design & Build service. Rather than appoint an architect, complete the design and then find a building contractor, with Design & Build our team of in-house architects and construction experts can consider and manage your whole project from start to finish.
Having architects and builders working together, the process is more integrated. Our construction team provides practical input into the design phase and there is a quicker, smoother transition to the construction phase. Our design fees are extremely competitive, as we don’t have the overheads of large architectural practices.
The first step is a site visit by our Managing Director to discuss your project and outline what we can offer. This is followed up with an initial ballpark estimate of potential build costs and an itemised fees proposal for the optional levels of design work we can provide (based on the RIBA stages).
Once appointed, we then work closely with the client to develop the design – and associated build costs – to ensure that the budget and specification fit their requirements.
We prioritise and pre-book slots in our construction schedule for Design & Build projects, which is a real benefit to the many clients for whom timing is critical.
Our design services can include:
In the construction phase, we also provide the following services:
See more about the Construction phase.
1. Muswell Hill, N10 – Rear and side extension, loft extension, refurbishment and garden landscaping
2. Walthamstow, E17 – Rear and side extension, loft conversion, internal reconfiguration and refurbishment
3. Hackney, E8 – Full-width ground floor extension, internal reconfiguration and refurbishment
4. Hackney, E8 – 1- and 2-storey rear extension, internal reconfiguration and refurbishment
5. Hackney, E9 – 1.5-storey rear extension, internal reconfiguration and refurbishment
6. Bow, E3 – 1-storey rear extension and garden reconfiguration