If you would prefer to work with one company on your project from start to finish, we can provide a full design and build service. With our in-house architectural team working alongside our building experts, we can produce creative, workable, cost-effective designs that fit your requirements and budget. We are experienced in making successful planning applications and our design fees are extremely competitive, as we don’t have the overheads of large architectural practices.
The benefits of this integrated approach are clear: you have a seamless transition from design to construction and all the many elements of a building project are considered and coordinated by just one team.
Working with just one builder, you won’t have comparative quotes from different contractors, but you can appoint an independent Quantity Surveyor to check our prices and give you confidence that what we are charging is fair.
The first step is a briefing meeting with our MD, Mark Turner, and one of our architectural team, to discuss the project with you on site. We then provide an itemised fees proposal for the different levels of design work we can provide (based on RIBA Stages). When the scope of design work is agreed, the full project can get underway, including increasingly comprehensive costings as more details are confirmed.
If you already have basic plans/planning permission, we can also pick up the project from that point.
Our design and build service can include the following elements:
1. Hackney, E9 – a 1.5-storey rear extension, internal reconfiguration and refurbishment
2. Hackney, E8 – a 1- and 2-storey rear extension, internal reconfiguration and refurbishment
3. Highgate, N6 – extension to lower ground floor flat, internal reconfiguration and refurbishment
4. Bow, E3 – a single-storey rear extension and garden reconfiguration
5. Shoreditch, E2 – internal reconfiguration and refurbishment of listed building